|1 Person (per pax.)
||2-5 Person (per pax.)
||5+ Person (per pax.)
Trekking around Khaptad National Park takes you closer to the beauty of far western Nepal. The park is named after “Khaptad Baba”, the famous sage. The trek is ideal for those who wish to explore the diverse natural beauty and take a relaxing break from everyday busy schedule. Nature lovers and adventure seekers opt for this trek as it can be a best option to be closest to the nature and trek around hills and valleys of rural Nepal.
The national park area is rich in various species of flora and fauna. Forests of pine, rhododendron, oak and many others are there around the park. The place is also rich in medicinal herbs. Similarly, the park is also home for various species of animals like leopard, wild boar, musk deer, jackal, and various species of reptiles and birds.
The place is also significant as a religious site. Khaptad Baba ashram, Khaptad lake, tribeni and other religious areas are there around the region. The national park area is beautified by vast grassland, hills and meadows. Trekking to this site will surely give you a peace of mind and an amazing experience.
- Take you closer to the beauty of far western region in Nepal.
- Discover the vast cultural and geographic diversity at remote areas.
- Soak up the local culture.
- Rare species of flora and fauna spotted around the Khaptad National Park.
- The place is also significant as a religious sites including Khaptad Baba Asram ,Khaptad Lake and Tribeni.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Fly from Kathmandu to Dhangadhi (109m/357ft) 1 hour 15 min
Drive from Dhanghadi to Silghadi (1,340m/4,396ft) (8-9 hour)
Trek from Silghadi to Jhingrana (2,250m/7,381ft)
Jhingrana to Khaptad NationalPark (2,250m/7,381ft)
Khaptad National Park exploration (Day 1)
Khaptad National Park exploration (Day 2)
Trek from Khaptad to Chainpur (1,296m/4,251ft)
Drive from Chainpur to Dhangadhi (109m/357ft) 10-12 hours
Fly from Dhangadhi to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) 1 hour 15 mins
What's included ?
- A porter and his entire expenses.
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (provided upon request).
- Fresh seasonal fruits after the dinner (while on the trek).
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking trekking guide.
- Lodge expenses during the trek.
- Stay in the city at finest hotel (3 nights twin sharing room at Kathmandu).
- Trekking permits/TIMS.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
- Kathmandu-Dhangadi-Kathmandu flight tickets.
What's excluded ?
- Cost incurred during the tour around the city.
- Extra porter charge.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Cost for additional trips.
- Extra hot showers, wifi & battery charging on a trek.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.