|1 Person (per pax.)
||2-5 Person (per pax.)
||5+ Person (per pax.)
Nepal Ascent Treks brings to the special Yoga Trek package which offers you a great chance to enjoy the yoga along with an exciting trip to a number of tourist destinations that lies just outside the valley. You will get the yoga sessions and will be instructed by the professional yoga instructor. Yoga session is planned during the morning and evening each day at Kathmandu as well as throughout your journey.
Along with the yoga sessions you can get to experience the beauty of nature. The walk through the villages and village settlement areas will give you the pleasurable feeling. In addition, the walk will also offer great view of mountains in the background. The hike to Nagarkot will offer you a great chance to enjoy the majestic sunrise and sunset view. There will also be the visit to Changu Narayan which is one of the oldest temples in the valley. The temple is also enlisted as the World Heritage Site.
The trek will offer you unique and diverse experiences and takes you closer to the nature. The enchanting views of mountain peaks and the walk through the forests is the best experience you will have in the short time. The yoga sessions are the added benefit in this trip. The trek is easy and does not require prior trekking experience.
- Enjoy the yoga along with an exciting trek.
- Explore the less trodden trail with yoga practice on the back dropped of giant Himalayas.
- Enjoy the majestic sunrise and sunset view over the giant peaks.
- Visit Changunarayan temple which is enlisted as the world heritage site.
- Witness and experience life style of local people and their culture.
Arrival day and Evening Yoga
Morning Yoga, Kathmandu Valley sightseeing, Trek preparation and Evening Yoga
Morning Yoga, Drive to Sundarijal, Hike to Chisopani and Evening Yoga
Morning Yoga, Hike to Nagarkot and Evening Yoga
Morning Yoga, Hike to Changu Narayan, Drive to Kathmandu and Evening Yoga
Departure day with Morning Yoga
What's included ?
- A porter and his entire expenses.
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (provided upon request).
- Fresh seasonal fruits after the dinner (while on the trek).
- Full day guided city tour in Kathmandu (Day 2) by a private vehicle.
- Stay in the city at finest hotel (3 nights twin sharing room at Kathmandu).
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
- Professional yoga guru
- Yoga mat
What's excluded ?
- Additional meals and drinks
- Cost for additional trips.
- Cost incurred during the tour around the city.
- Extra porter charge.
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.