Terms and Conditions
Nepal Ascent Treks is the Kathmandu based trekking and expedition company registered on 2017/10/08 at Nepal Tourism Board with the company registration number 178982r). Nepal Ascent Treks possesses the sole control over the matters relating to its functioning of services and facilities.
- Minimum deposit amount i.e. 25% of the total amount must be paid within 10 days of booking confirmation for reservation of your place in the team.
- The remaining balance must be paid before 30 days of the trip. The payments are accepted only in USD.
- We accept Check, bank transfer, wire transfer and credit card. Additional 4% fee is applied to all credit card transfers. Clients themselves will be responsible for fees required for wire transfer.
- The company will not refund any amount if the trip is cancelled during the trip by the customer due to his/her personal reasons or by any weather conditions.
- If you require trip amendments, you will need to pay amendment fee accordingly. (mention amendment fee criteria). We will not be able to make amendments with less than 10 days for departure.
- You need to be insured so that it will cover any medical treatments, trip cancellation or helicopter evacuation in case of emergency.
- You need to carry a valid passport with passport sized photographs. The company will not be responsible if you face any problems while entering the country due to passport and visa issues.
- Trip itinerary and mode of travel are subject to change without prior notice in case of any unavoidable situations.
- By agreeing to this terms and conditions, you agree to the company’s rule of following the team leader and being with the group throughout the trip.
- In case of any medical conditions during the trip customers themselves will be responsible to bear all the cost and responsibility for the matter.
- All additional and personal expenses other than those mentioned in the itinerary cost detail should be made by the customer themselves.
- By choosing to book with us you agree to this terms and conditions. You will need to sign this document before taking on the trip.