Lobuche Peak Climbing
|1 Person (per pax.)
||2-5 Person (per pax.)
||5+ Person (per pax.)
Lobuche Peak climbing can be an amazing experience for those who wish to go on an expedition. It offers the climbers and explorers wide variety of opportunities on exploring around different routes and exploring new ones. You will go on a trek around the Everest region and after trekking for few days and enough acclimatization the peak climbing begins. The peak climbing will be carried out on the eastern side of the peak. Our experience trekking guides you brief you about the safety and other essential instructions regarding climbing gears and equipments will be provided.
In addition to peak climbing you will get to explore around the Everest region like in other treks. The trek starts and ends at Lukla. You will be trekking through the other major areas like Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Pheriche and many others along the way. The trail passes through Sherpa villages where you will receive warm hospitality. You will be staying at the lodges and teahouses on the way which are mostly run by Sherpas. Ancient monasteries are seen decorated with prayer wheels and prayer flags which exhibit the religious inclination of Sherpa people towards Buddhist culture.
You will get to enjoy the vast expanse of mountainous beauty along the way. You will be walking through lush rhododendron and pine forests which add more beauty and colour to the trek. You will get the most amazing peak climbing experience. You will go through adventurous journey from the base camp to the peak. The climb through the steep snowy slopes and the breathtaking views around from the top gives you a thrilling experience.
- Lobuche west peak climb with an acclimatization trek to Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp makes it special trip of a lifetime.
- Experience the great view of Mt.Everest and mighty Khumbu glacier from its summit.
- Ascend Kalapatthar(5,555m) for close-up views of highest peaks on the planet-Mt.Everest ,Nuptse ,Lhotse and many others .
- Trek through Sherpa villages and soak up the local culture.
- Explore the biggest monastery in Khumbu Region.
Arrival at Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Kathmandu valley sightseeing and trek preparation
Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft)3-4 hours
Trek to Namche Bazaar
Acclimatization Day at Namche
Namche to Tengboche: 5 hours. (3,867m/12684ft)
Tengboche to Pheriche: 5-6 hours (3,867m/12684ft)
Acclimatization day at Pheriche
Pheriche to Lobuche: 5-6 hours(4,928m/16164 ft)
Trek to Lobuche Peak Base Camp
Lobuche Peak Base Camp to High camp
Summit Day and trek down to Lobuche: 9-10 hours (4,928m/16164 ft)
Lobuche to Namche Bazaar: 8-9 hours (3440m/11,283ft)
Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6-7 hrs (2,652m/8,700ft)
Lukla to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
What's included ?
- A porter and his entire expenses.
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Climbing gears & equipments
- Climbing permit
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (provided upon request).
- Fresh seasonal fruits after the dinner (while on the trek).
- Full day guided city tour in Kathmandu (Day 2) by a private vehicle.
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking trekking guide.
- Lodge expenses during the trek.
- Professional Sherpa climbing guide
- Sherpa staffs (guides, porters, cook etc. )
- Stay in the city at finest hotel (3 nights twin sharing room at Kathmandu).
- Trekking permits/TIMS.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
What's excluded ?
- Additional meals and drinks
- Cost for additional trips.
- Cost incurred during the tour around the city.
- Extra hot showers, wifi & battery charging on a trek.
- Extra porter charge.
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.