Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
|1 Person (per pax.)
||2-5 Person (per pax.)
||5+ Person (per pax.)
Nepal Ascent Treks has designed a special trekking package especially for those trekkers who wish to travel to Everest Base Camp (EBC) but have limited vacation time. The 11 days short but power-packed trekking package is sure to fit into your time and budget. You will be reaching the base camp like every other trekker, but the benefit you will get in choosing this package is that you will not have to trek all the way back to Lukla. Instead, you will get to enjoy the facility of directly flying back to Kathmandu from Gorak Shep through the charted helicopter. This will save a lot of your time and energy.
Like every other EBC trek, you will be walking through the Sagarmatha National Park, stay a day at Namche Bazaar and observe the Sherpa Lifestyle around. You will get to enjoy the breathtaking view of Mount Everest, Mount Ama Dablam, Mount Lhotse, Thamserku, Pumori and many others along the journey. The best view of mountains can be observed from the top of Kala Patthar from where 360 views of the mountain range can be seen. We will get a helicopter ready for you at Gorak Shep and then you will fly to Kathmandu enjoying the best wide view of Gokyo Lakes, number of peaks and stunning landscape. This short yet exciting trek to EBC will surely give you a sense of accomplishment and lots of memories that last a lifetime.
- Best view of the landscapes and scene during the flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Observation of unique and culturally rich Sherpa lifestyle.
- Exceptional view of Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Pumori and many other peaks.
- Mesmerizing 360 views of the mountain range from Kala Patthar.
- Facility to fly directly from Gorak Shep to Kathmandu by a helicopter enjoying the wide view of Gokyo Lakes and majestic peaks around.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft)
Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft)
Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft)
Acclimatization at Dingboche
Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft)
Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m/16,961ft) and visit Everest Base Camp (5,364 m/17,594 ft)
Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar and back to Gorak Shep, then fly to Kathmandu by Helicopter
What's included ?
- A porter and his entire expenses.
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- Airport tax
- All required local and government taxes.
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (provided upon request).
- Fresh seasonal fruits after the dinner (while on the trek).
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking trekking guide.
- Lodge expenses during the trek.
- Trekking permits/TIMS.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Private helicopter from Gorakshep to Kathmandu.
What's excluded ?
- Additional meals and drinks
- Cost for additional trips.
- Extra hot showers, wifi & battery charging on a trek.
- Extra porter charge.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.