Pisang Peak Climb
|1 Person (per pax.)
||2-5 Person (per pax.)
||5+ Person (per pax.)
In this peak climbing journey, you will scale the Pisang Peak, one of the popular trekking peaks in Annapurna region for mountain climbers. This is a moderate level of climbing and you do not need to have previous climbing experience. Our guides will brief you on the essentials of climbing. This trip package involves trekking along with peak climbing.
The trip involves trekking around Manang region and visits to Muktinath. Muktinath, meaning God of Salvation in the local language, is one of the major religious places in Nepal. The 108 water sprouts and abundant fossils found in this area make it very special for the tourists as well as religious people. In addition, reaching Thorong La Pass, the world’s highest and widest pass at the height of 5,416m/17,764ft is another highlight of this trip.
Trekking around Annapurna region offers you wide range of experiences including observing the magnetic beauty of Himalayan range and exploring the natural beauty and landscape. Moreover, you will gain the best experience of walking through the rough and wild terrain and enjoying the observing the traditional and cultural lifestyle of rural people in Nepal. Also, the breathtaking views of gigantic peaks throughout the journey add beauty and pleasure to the trip.
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Dharapani and Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Climb Pisang Peak (6091m), the popular trekking peak in Nepal
- Cross the world's highest Thorong La pass at 5,416m/17,764ft
- Take in stunning views of the Annapurna range from the summit.
- Discover the beautiful Manang and Mustang region.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Trip preparation: Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Drive from Kathmandu to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft)
Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft)
Chame to Upper Pisang (3,700m/12,136ft)
Acclimatization at Upper Pisang
Upper Pisang to Pisang Peak Base Camp (4,380m/14,370ft)
Pisang Peak Base Camp to High Camp (5,400m/17,712ft)
Summit Pisang Peak and back to base camp (6,091m/19,980ft)
Pisang Peak Base Camp to Manang Valley (3,450m/11,316ft)
Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft)
Yak kharka to Thorang Phedi (4,420m/14,501ft)
Thorang Phedi to Thorong La (5,416m/17,764ft) and trek to Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft)
Muktinath to Jomsom (2,715m/8,910ft)
Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
What's included ?
- A porter and his entire expenses.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Climbing gears & equipments
- Climbing permit
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (provided upon request).
- Fresh seasonal fruits after the dinner (while on the trek).
- Full day guided city tour in Kathmandu (Day 2) by a private vehicle.
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Jomsom-Pokhara flight ticket.
- Kathmandu-Besisahar drive in a public bus and Besisahar-Dharapani drive in a private jeep.
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking trekking guide.
- Lodge expenses during the trek.
- Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Professional Sherpa climbing guide
- Stay in the city at finest hotel (3 nights twin sharing room at Kathmandu and 1 night at Pokhara).
- Trekking permits/TIMS.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
What's excluded ?
- Additional meals and drinks
- Cost for additional trips.
- Cost incurred during the tour around the city.
- Extra hot showers, wifi & battery charging on a trek.
- Extra porter charge.
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.