Yala Peak Climb with Gosaikunda and Helambu Trek
|1 Person (per pax.)
||2-5 Person (per pax.)
||5+ Person (per pax.)
Relatively simple yet exceptionally good, Yala Peak Climb with Gosaikunda and Helambu Trek provides you an opportunity to witness the view of majestic Himalayas in Nepal. At the peak you will be enthralled to see the Himalayas like Gangchempo (6388m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m), Langtang Lirung (7246m) and Shishapangma (8027m). Get on with this trek if you love to experience the diverse natural landscapes of Nepal along with most beautiful experience of walking through the typical Nepalese villages.
We begin our journey with sightseeing of UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu valley. The next day, we drive to Syabrubesi and start trekking through forests with rich flora and fauna. We come across small villages and get to see the lifestyles of the people living there. The main highlight of this trek is climbing the Yala peak. From the base camp we reach the summit and return back. During the trek we also reach Gosainkunda lake. It is one of the religious destinations of the Hindus in Nepal. Furthermore, we trek around Helambu region which fascinates the visitors with its wonderful landscape filled with colorful monasteries and apple trees. After experiencing the natural beauty of Gosainkunda, we cross the Laurebina Pass and trek for one more day before packing for the return.
- Trek to Langtang Valley, Climb yala peak,explore sacred lakes of Gosaikunda and cross high pass of Lauribina.
- Experience the great views of Gangchempo (6388m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m), Langtang Lirung (7246m) and Shishapangma (8027m) from its summit.
- Feel the warmth of Tamang and Sherpa people.
- Take in stunning view of Mt Lantang Lirung and Lirung Glacier.
- Explore the beautiful Kanjin Gompa and observe yak cheese factory.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and trip preparation
Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550m/5,100ft) 7 hours
Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel 6 hours (2,380m/7,830ft)
Lama Hotel to Langtang village 6-7 hours (3,430m/11,253ft)
Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa 3- 4 hours (3,870m/12,697ft)
Kyanjin Gompa to Yala Base Camp 5-6 hours (4600m)
Summit Yala Peak (5500m) and return to Yala Peak Base Camp 8-9 hours
Yala Peak Base Camp to Langtang village 7-8 hours
Langtang village to Thulo Syabru 5-6 hours
Thulo Syabru to Gosainkunda 7-8 hours
Gosainkunda to Tharapati (3600m) 7-8 hours
Tharapati to Timbu 6-7 hours
Drive from Timbu to Kathmandu 4-5 hours
What's included ?
- A porter and his entire expenses.
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (provided upon request).
- Fresh seasonal fruits after the dinner (while on the trek).
- Full day guided city tour in Kathmandu (Day 2) by a private vehicle.
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking trekking guide.
- Lodge expenses during the trek.
- Stay in the city at finest hotel (3 nights twin sharing room at Kathmandu).
- Trekking permits/TIMS.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
- Professional Sherpa climbing guide
- Climbing gears & equipments
- Climbing permit
- Kathmandu-Syabrubesi and Timbu-Kathmandu by public bus
What's excluded ?
- Cost incurred during the tour around the city.
- Extra porter charge.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Cost for additional trips.
- Extra hot showers, wifi & battery charging on a trek.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.