Nepal Introductory Tour
|1 Person (per pax.)
||2-5 Person (per pax.)
||5+ Person (per pax.)
Nepal Introductory Tour is the perfect package or those who are travelling to Nepal for the first time and want to visit major places. This trip you will give you a chance to visit the best places in Nepal within a short time. This is a best option for you to explore diversity of Nepal along with natural beauties and exotic landscapes. As this is the driving tour, it is easy and any age group can get on in this tour.
You will be exploring around the Chitwan National Park and enjoy the elephant ride and jungle safari. There will also be visit to Lumbini which is the birth place of Lord Buddha and is also the UNESCO world heritage site. You will then enjoy the time visiting famous places around Pokhara, the city of lakes. You will be enjoying boating at Fewa Lake and visiting the museum and exploring around Davis Falls and Shiva Cave. The trip then takes you to Nagarkot for the beautiful sunrise and sunset and then there will be visit around Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Square, the famous historical sites. The tour concludes with the exploration around major historical sites around Kathmandu valley.
- Explore Fewa Lake and gaze at Himalayan peaks in Pokhara.
- Explore diversity of Nepal along with natural beauties and exotic landscapes.
- Explore Chitwan National Park and enjoy the elephant ride and jungle safari.
- Explore major historical sites around Kathmandu valley.
- Witness sunrise and sunset over the mighty Himalayan peaks.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Drive to Chitwan
Exploring Chitwan National Park
Drive to Lumbini and sightseeing
Drive to Pokhara
Sightseeing in Pokhara
Drive to Nagarkot and enjoy sunset view
Sightseeing around Bhaktapur and Patan and drive to Kathmandu
Sightseeing around Kathmandu
What's included ?
- Accomodation during the tour
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- All jungle activities in Chitwan.
- All meals included in Chitwan and breakfast included during rest of the tour.
- All monument entrance fees.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Facility of nature guide during the safari
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking tour guides
- Transportation in private vehicle.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
What's excluded ?
- Airfare for domestic and international flights.
- Cost for additional trips.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).