Highlights of Nepal Tour
|1 Person (per pax.)
||2-5 Person (per pax.)
||5+ Person (per pax.)
Highlights of Nepal package is designed especially for those people who want to explore different most important and interesting parts of Nepal. This trip you will give you a chance to visit the best places in Nepal within a short time. This is a best option for you to explore diversity of Nepal along with natural beauties and exotic landscapes.
You will be exploring around the Chitwan National Park and enjoy the elephant ride and jungle safari. The exceptional sunrise and sunset view can be enjoyed from the top of Sarangkot hill. You will then enjoy the time visiting famous places around Pokhara, the city of lakes. The trip then takes you to Nagarkot for the beautiful sunrise and sunset and then there will be visit around Bhaktapur. Finally the trip concludes with the visit to Patan Durbar Square, the famous historical site.
- Visit the most beautiful places in Nepal within a short time.
- Explore Chitwan National Park and enjoy the elephant ride and jungle safari.
- The exceptional sunrise and sunset view can be enjoyed from the top of Sarangkot hill.
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley.
- Explore Fewa Lake and gaze at Himalayan peaks in Pokhara.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu valley sightseeing and tour preparation
Drive to Chitwan
Chitwan National Park
Drive to Pokhara
Hike to Sarangkot
Sunrise from Sarangkot and sightseeing in Pokhara
Drive to Kathmandu, sunset view from Nagarkot
Sunrise from Nagarkot, sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur
What's included ?
- All required local and government taxes.
- Transportation in private vehicle.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
- Accomodation during the tour
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- All jungle activities in Chitwan.
- All meals included in Chitwan and breakfast included during rest of the tour.
- All monument entrance fees.
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking tour guides
What's excluded ?
- Cost for additional trips.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Airfare for domestic and international flights.
- Personal expenses.