Ama Dablam Expedition
|1 Person (per pax.)
||2-5 Person (per pax.)
||5+ Person (per pax.)
Ama Dablam expedition is one of the popular expedition choices for those who love to climb mountains. Nepal is a perfect destination for climbing the peaks as it offers a wide variety and multiple choices for mountaineering lovers. You will be walking through the Everest trail before you get to the base camp. This trek is challenging than other treks as it includes climbing of Ama Dablam. You must be in good physical health but no prior experience of scaling up mountains is required to undertake this journey as it is not difficult to climb and very little technical knowledge will be enough. Our experienced guides will orient you before climbing the peak. In addition to exploring Mount Ama Dablam and base camp area, the expedition will involve experiencing the great beauty of mountains in the Everest region including Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, and many others. The expedition also takes you to the summit of Mount Ama Dablam, and this is the major highlight of the trek. You will surely get once in a lifetime experience in this expedition.
The expedition also includes walking through the villages. The walk will take you through Sherpa villages where you will receive warm hospitality from the Sherpas, often known as mighty climbers. Local hot beverages are served at tea houses along the way with traditional Nepali cuisine. They are sure to fill your taste buds with some unique flavours. Although the community life is not so prosperous, the service they provide is homely and welcoming. Ancient monasteries are seen decorated with prayer wheels and prayer flags which exhibit the religious inclination of Sherpa people towards Buddhist culture.
- Ama Dablam is one of the most fabulous mountains in the world.
- Experience the stunning panoramic views of Everest, Lhotse, and Makalu from its summit.
- Amadablam expedition provides the technical climbing experience with its breathtaking views of the stunning Himalayan peaks.
- Intensive exploration of Namche Bazar and soak up the Sherpa Culture.
- Heavenly blessed mountain flight to and from Lukla.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,428ft)
Kathmandu valley sightseeing and trek preparation
Fly to Lukla (2,800m/9,184ft) and trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft)
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,283ft)
Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3,440 m/11,283 ft)
Namche Bazaar to Debuche
Debuche to Pheriche (4,300m/14,107ft)
Pheriche to Ama Dablam Base Camp (4570m/15000ft)
Acclimatization and Pre-climb training at Ama Dablam Base Camp
Day 11 to 25
Climbing period (6856m/22488ft)
Trek to Namche Bazaar
Trek to Lukla
Fly back to Kathmandu
What's included ?
- A porter and his entire expenses.
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Breakfast,Lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Climbing gears & equipments
- Climbing permit
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (provided upon request).
- Fresh seasonal fruits after the dinner (while on the trek).
- Full day guided city tour in Kathmandu (Day 2) by a private vehicle.
- Insurance of guide and porter.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking tour guides
- Lodge expenses during the trek.
- Professional Sherpa climbing guide
- Sherpa staffs (guides, porters, cook etc. )
- Stay in the city at finest hotel (3 nights twin sharing room at Kathmandu).
- Trekking permits/TIMS.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
What's excluded ?
- Cost for additional trips.
- Cost incurred during the tour around the city.
- Extra hot showers, wifi & battery charging on a trek.
- Extra porter charge.
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.