Experience Tibet Tour
Tibet lies in central Asia with the majority of Tibetan population. It lies in highest altitude with Mount Everest on its side. It is famous for the bounty of natural and cultural richness and is also called the forbidden kingdom. The Tibetan land is beautified by exotic mountainous peaks, river, lakes and ancient cultural monasteries. Tibetan people believe in spirituality and follow Buddhist culture and philosophy. The diverse climatic condition is found in Tibet ranging from extremely hot to intense cold.
The major highlight of this tour is visiting the grand Potala Palace of Dalai Lama. This will be a driving tour and we expect to visit many places in the short time available. You will also get a chance to explore many other temples and monasteries. You will be enjoying the beauty of waterfalls, rivers and lakes along the way. We will be spending 2 days at Lhasa to explore the region in some depth. In addition to exploring unique culture and lifestyle, you will also have the experience of enjoying the mountain flight.
- Visit grand Potala Palace (The former house of Dalai Lama.)
- Explore unique culture and lifestyle of Tibetan people.
- Visit the ancient city of Lasha with its famous monasteries.
- Take in stunning views of snow-capped peaks and explore into the heart of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Feel the warmth of Tibetan people.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu valley sightseeing and tour preparation
Fly to Lhasa
Exploration Day I
Exploration Day II
What's included ?
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- Full day guided city tour in Kathmandu (Day 2) by a private vehicle.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
- Tibet visa and permits
- English- speaking, trained and experienced Tibetan guide
- All required local and government taxes.
- Flight tickets Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu
What's excluded ?
- Cost incurred during the tour around the city.
- Extra porter charge.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Cost for additional trips.
- Extra hot showers, wifi & battery charging on a trek.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.