Nepal Ascent Treks has designed short ‘Magical Bhutan Tour’ package which offers you the chance to explore Bhutan, its cultural and religious sites within a limited time. Bhutan is a South Asian country that lies between India and China. Bhutan is rich in natural beauty with beautiful landscapes and mountainous peaks. The country is also rich in diverse flora and fauna. In our tour to Bhutan, we will mostly be visiting towns and monasteries. We will also spend time in sightseeing and enjoying the beauty of nature. Amazing view of mountains along with unique culture, tradition and lifestyle of Bhutanese will give you an amazing experience.
As Bhutan follows Tibetan Buddhist region, there are quite a number of monasteries, gompas and chortens. We will visit the famous Thaksang Monastery and also spend our time sightseeing around Paro.
The tour to Bhutan offers you a unique experience of being at the foreign land exploring its beauty and landscape, and understanding the history, culture and lifestyle there.
- Enjoy the magnificent views of Himalayan peaks and beautiful landscapes.
- Explore Paro's National Museum.
- Discover Paro and visit the famous Taktsang 'Tiger's Nest' Monastery.
- Visit Thimpu, the capital of Bhutan.
- Experience the unique culture and lifestyle of Bhutanese people.
Fly from Kathmandu to Paro (2200m) and drive to Thimpu (2300m) - 2 hrs
Guided tour in Thimpu and drive to Paro
Hike to Taksang Monastery- Tiger’s nest (3120m) and sightseeing in Paro
Fly from Paro to Kathmandu
Today we will fly from Kathmandu to Paro, Bhutan. We can enjoy the exotic view of mountains from the flight. We will then land at the airport in Paro and then head towards Thimpu. The drive will then bring us to Thimpu and get to the hitel for the night’s stay.
We will spend the day exploring around Thimpu today. We will visit the zoo at Thimpu and spend rest of the day walking around the city of Thimpu and the Bhutanese culture and local lifestyle. We will also visit temples, chortens, National library and museums there. Then we will drive to Paro and spend the night there.
We will hike towards Taksang monastery which is popularly known as Tiger’s nest. There will be steep uphill climbing before reaching the monastery. This is one of the famous monasteries in Bhutan with historical significance. People believe that Guru Rinpoche had once meditated at this same place where there was a cave once. After that, we will hike down back and head towards Paro. We will spend some time exploring around. Night will be spent at Paro.
Today is our last day in Bhutan. We take a flight to Kathmandu enjoying the view of Himalayas on our way. After arrival at Kathmandu we then head towards hotel. In the evening we might stroll around the city and do some shopping. We offer you farewell dinner and celebrate the completion of the tour and prepare for final departure.
What's included ?
- Accomodation during the tour
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- Airport tax
- All ground transportation in Bhutan and Nepal
- All monument entrance fees.
- Bhutan visa fee and permits
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the tour
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking tour guides
What's excluded ?
- Accomodation in Kathmandu
- Additional meals and drinks
- Cost for additional trips.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.
- Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu fly tickets
The given cost are per person and exclude international flights. Given below are the departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable then please
write us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.
Please Check Available Dates for The Year of: