Magical Bhutan Tour
Nepal Ascent Treks has designed short ‘Magical Bhutan Tour’ package which offers you the chance to explore Bhutan, its cultural and religious sites within a limited time. Bhutan is a South Asian country that lies between India and China. Bhutan is rich in natural beauty with beautiful landscapes and mountainous peaks. The country is also rich in diverse flora and fauna. In our tour to Bhutan, we will mostly be visiting towns and monasteries. We will also spend time in sightseeing and enjoying the beauty of nature. Amazing view of mountains along with unique culture, tradition and lifestyle of Bhutanese will give you an amazing experience.
As Bhutan follows Tibetan Buddhist region, there are quite a number of monasteries, gompas and chortens. We will visit the famous Thaksang Monastery and also spend our time sightseeing around Paro.
The tour to Bhutan offers you a unique experience of being at the foreign land exploring its beauty and landscape, and understanding the history, culture and lifestyle there.
- Enjoy the magnificent views of Himalayan peaks and beautiful landscapes.
- Explore Paro's National Museum.
- Discover Paro and visit the famous Taktsang 'Tiger's Nest' Monastery.
- Visit Thimpu, the capital of Bhutan.
- Experience the unique culture and lifestyle of Bhutanese people.
Fly from Kathmandu to Paro (2200m) and drive to Thimpu (2300m) - 2 hrs
Guided tour in Thimpu and drive to Paro
Hike to Taksang Monastery- Tiger’s nest (3120m) and sightseeing in Paro
Fly from Paro to Kathmandu
What's included ?
- Accomodation during the tour
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- Airport tax
- All ground transportation in Bhutan and Nepal
- All monument entrance fees.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Bhutan visa fee and permits
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the tour
- KTM-Paro-KTM flight tickets.
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking tour guides
What's excluded ?
- Accomodation in Kathmandu
- Additional meals and drinks
- Cost for additional trips.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.