Nepal Bhutan Tour
Bhutan is a South Asian country that lies between India and China. Bhutan is rich in natural beauty with beautiful landscapes and mountainous peaks. The country is also rich in diverse flora and fauna. In our tour to Bhutan, we will mostly be visiting towns and monasteries. We will also spend time in sightseeing and enjoy the beauty of nature. Amazing view of mountains along with unique culture, tradition and lifestyle of Bhutanese will give you an amazing experience.
As Bhutan follows Tibetan Buddhist region, there are quite a number of monasteries, gompas and chortens. We visit few of them. In addition, there are also famous historical forts. We will explore around and get some information on them. During the tour, we also get to view the mountain peaks like Mount Chomolhari, Jichu Drake and many others that make our trip more enjoyable. We will then explore around the capital of Bhutan- Thimpu and visit the zoo there.
The tour to Bhutan offers you a unique experience of being in the foreign land exploring its beauty and landscape and understanding the history, culture and lifestyle there.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley.
- Enjoy the magnificent views of Himalayan peaks and beautiful landscapes.
- Visit the ancient cites and colorful Buddhist monasteries of Bhutan.
- Visit Thimpu, the capital of Bhutan.
- Discover Paro and visit the famous Taktsang 'Tiger's Nest' Monastery.
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu valley sightseeing and tour preparation
Fly to Paro
Paro to Thimpu
Hike to Wangditse Gompa and sightseeing around Thimpu
Thimpu to Punakha
Punakha to Paro
Fly back to Kathmandu
What's included ?
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- All required local and government taxes.
- Full day guided city tour in Kathmandu (Day 2) by a private vehicle.
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the finest Nepalese Restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance.
- Stay in the city at finest hotel (3 nights twin sharing room at Kathmandu).
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the tour
- Bhutan visa fee and permits
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking tour guides
- All ground transportation in Bhutan and Nepal
- Accomodation during the tour
What's excluded ?
- Cost incurred during the tour around the city.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Cost for additional trips.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.
- Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu fly tickets